Monday, February 12, 2007

Exciting news!

Beth from the Sandland Group LLC has approached me and we are teaming up with some really great stuff now. It is a honor and very exciting to be working with her now. This is an excerpt from her newsletter from PacNWHorse.com

NEW!! Marketing Packages
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In late Jan, I met up with professional photographer Cyndie Planck, who did the first ever professional photo shoot of my mare, Provacativ. Cyndie not only managed to capture the essence of my mare, but also made her look like a show horse, even with her winter woollies! I was so impressed with Cyndie's abilities, style, and her warm and genuine personality that I approached her about partnering up on some projects.

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you our newest marketing service: a photo shoot and web site combination package. These packages are a great way to get your marketing really going by providing you with a professionally designed website complete with professional photos, digital proofs delivered to you, and an interview with you and your farm to insure that we get the perfect copy for your marketing materials.

  • Learn more about this great service!
  • No comments: