Sunday, October 14, 2007

Senior Portraits

Some of you that have been around my blog for a while may recognize this model-esk (is that even a word? Um no!) girl! I have had the pleasure of doing a session with her each year for 3 years now. It's so fun to watch clients grow up! I have literally watched her grow up as her Mother is a dear friend of mine.

Saturday we took off to a local park kind of off the map, and did some senior portraits. Some traditional and some very much not... Yep, she's a senior already! Seems just like yesterday she was 6 and tugging me down underwater in the pool with her friends. OK, I've embarrassed her enough no doubt! I will add more images to this post as I start to go through them, here's a super sneak peek for you guys! Stay tuned for more...





And a few more...





2 comments:

JAM said...

She's a beauty, and your photos couldn't be any better. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Awesome work. ;-)