Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Senior Templates

Hello, it's been a busy week. My apologies for not posting more lately! Last Monday I went to the PSCS3 power tour seminar. For those of you who don't know, I do this every year. This year I spent waaaaaay to much money with the vendors, but so goes growth right? (New lens coming any day now, oh oh oh I cannot stand it!) Just as I was feeling buyers remorse for jumping into a template package, I got to playing with them today. OH YA! Even though I could make these myself, it's the hours of creativity and playing I don't have these days. So, it's so worth it if they sell!

You tell me, all you seniors out there, something you might like? Of course it will take hours to make samples, and post online on the website, and and and, so for now, I am doing up a few, and passing them around just for feedback. I also have to set prices, so this is a super early preview, but I won't say no if someone wants one! I have about 200 of them, here are two.... What do you think?


No comments: