Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wildwood Farm LLC

Here's my recent trip out to Wildwood Farm to shoot their sale babies, that's right, these are mostly babies! Yearlings, 2 year olds and a couple 3 yr olds.

It's an amazing place, with gorgeous views, an AMAZING B&B, fantastic horses, and Heather and Gregg are the most wonderful people. Many thanks to Fonda, awesome Fonda who got a real workout, you are a trooper! And everyone who helped getting things ready. Of course I mentioned these are (mostly) their SALE horses, so if you see something you like, please be sure to contact them!






















1 comment:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Cyndie
I have not been to visit here for ages, but am glad I did this morning, prompted by your one comments on TEC.

Fabulous, is all I can say, I could only dream of having these opportunities and such great photographic skills. You have done an amazing job of All of the pics from the reining, roping, paints, too many to single out.

I do have to say that in the Relationship Project we did recently on TEC I would have preferred the other picture of the boy and horse from the front, but they are both very touching and strong images.

That's my 2cents worth I promise I will be back periodically to check on what you have been getting up to.

((((Hugs))))

Lori