Friday, March 13, 2009

Time Flies

WOW, sorry I haven't been here much lately. I've been busy!

Recently I shot at the NW Buckskin Club's "Classics" Show in Albany. It was March 6, 7, and 8th. This week was crazy busy getting images online and processing orders. Thanks to everyone there, you guys were great!

You can check out the rail and candid images here (background images we sell on location and do not post on the web, sorry): NW Buckskin Classics Show

Here's a few backdrop shots, Enjoy!









1 comment:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hey Cyndie
These are fabulous, I love that backdrop. I always prefer one that has blue as the dominant color because I feel it shows up every color so nicely, I used this type on all of my people portraits at one time.

Hope you made lots of money!!!! But I do know what hard work this type of shooting is even if people think it is easy, it definitely isn't.

Hope to talk soon.

Lori