Friday, July 10, 2009

A little pat on the back for me :)

I love my clients, I had to share, I just received this email from the Mother of the Bride from Saturday's wedding...

"Wow! Wow! Wow! You are amazing! These sneak peek photos are awesome! I am soooooo excited to see the rest! We all wanted to thank you for such a fabulous day! We knew you were there, but also never felt that you were there! I hope that makes sense! It is a big compliment! EVERYONE! If you haven't used this great woman for photos- be it person/place or animal, you are missing out! Thank you Cyndie for being a integral part of our special day for our daughter and her new man!

Jenny"

Thanks so much Jenny!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Cyndie,
That is so awesome for you!! I looked at the images and they are GREAT!!!

Good Job and praises well deserved!!

Wendy