Sunday, March 18, 2007

Filly!



This past Friday I was invited out to Newberg to shoot a fantastic arabian filly. This little girl is just 16 days old in these photos. LOOK at that attitude! And this was a mellow day as I understand for her :) It seemed the day was blessed, perfect light, perfect subject! In the end I think I shot 140 photos or something :) (so much for 8-12 proofs promised, I ALWAYS go over that) Hey when it's great, it is certainly great! So I have a lot of photos to show you today and there are so many more great ones.

Thank you Heather, Lori and of course Catherine for having me photograph her and all your hard work running around the pastures!





2 comments:

JAM said...

What a cute horse! All legs and spunky moves like a puppy. Looks like a giraffe in the top photo.

All of these are wonderful, above and below.

Best wishes on your business.

Wingnut said...

Hey, thanks JAM! Great to see you found me here!