Monday, March 05, 2007

The Oregon Coast


Yesterday found us at Cape Meres on the Oregon Coast. It was such a gorgeous day! This couple asked us to take a few shots of them with their camera, and it ends up they live very near us! We exchanged numbers and I hope they call so we can get to know them, and so I can show them these gorgeous shots that I snuck with my own camera!






This got me to thinking, I really, really, really, really..... want to shoot horses with long flowing manes, and sassy attitudes on the beach. If you have access to the beach, and want some photography of your horse(s), I will waive my session and trip fee to come and shoot for you if you will give me photographic release rights. This offer is good to the first person that resopnds to this post, and is a special that will only be found here! Email or call me to set things up!

2 comments:

Kalyan Panja said...

Wonderfully captured shot!

Unknown said...

Pictures looks awesome.Both I & Swapna are very impressed.