Friday, April 06, 2007

Window to the soul...






Here are my shots for the day, while hanging around at Hartman's Equine Center today, I had the opportunity to play a bit, and I got this shot in the afternoon light. This is "Bey Intuishahn E" an own son of Enzo. He is standing out at Hartman's, and to anyone looking to breed to an arabian, this is the most wonderful and gorgeous stallion! And the few foals I have seen so far are outstanding!

Keep an eye out here for some of his foals I am scheduled to shoot soon, and a full photo shoot of him also! I had to share...... This is the sire of the filly below :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndie, it's beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank You.

Heather~

Wingnut said...

You're welcome Heather. You certainly have a gorgeous boy that is destined to go farther than he already has, I am so glad you liked the shots!

~Cyndie

JAM said...

Very well done. Is that the little colt you've had photos of lately reflected in his eye?

Wingnut said...

As a matter of fact, yes, this is the foal's father :) Thank you for your nice comments Jam!

Julie Blair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are always welcome to contact me if you are in the San Diego area!Love the eye shot! Arabians are beautiful, noble horses.

julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndie. I'm Heather's mom. This shot of Intuishahn is stunning, I can't stop looking at it. You did a great job.

Sharon

Wingnut said...

Julie, I agree, Arabians are beautiful and noble horses :)

Sharon, thank you so much for you kind words!

Thank you to everyone!