Saturday, April 21, 2007

Still lots to learn...



Here's a couple shots I took tonight while playing with yet another rented lens. This one is Canon's 24-70 2.8 USM. It's nice, heavy, but nice and quiet. Renting is really great for me, a super way to try it out under demand and see if I want to buy it. This one is a "must have"! My daughter suprized me, while playing in our front window and posing for me tonight. She soon got bored and started jabbering and goofing off, which usually leads to the really great shots as she lets her gaurd down and her personality show (or a frustrated Mom giving up). She said "Mommy, let me show you something" And made this heart with her hands then told me she loved me. Awe, melt my heart... I had never seen this done with fingers. My daughter has taught me so many many things about letting go and just "being" since she has joined us, she is truly a blessing!

This one I caught while something outside distraced her for a fleeting second, moments later she was bouncing off the walls again!

1 comment:

JAM said...

Very sweet. A great subject for trying out a lens.

Love that second photo where she stopped for a minute.