Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bad Blogger

Well, slap my hands, I have been a very bad blogger!

It has been a fun filled and extremely busy summer for me so far. On top of shooting so much great stuff, I have had the pleasure of having my mother in law stay with us for the past month, visiting from South Africa! It really was a pleasure, and we were sad to have her go yesterday. We toured the States of Oregon and Washington and got in as much site seeing along the way as we could. I am sure we wore her out! She will no doubt have to go home and rest up.

Having said that, in between, I have done quite a few shoots! I will post from a couple next.

Also, stay tuned, I have dropped the ball on my first ever contest, and will be revealing the winner in next months newsletter and here as well soon!

No comments: