Friday, June 29, 2007

Thank You

A warm thank you goes out to all who stopped by the PacNWHorse.com booth at the Arabian Championships in Salem last week. I was not able to attend, so Beth from "The Sandland Group" had 6 of my images, framed and on display along with offering my business cards out on her table.

I am told my photography got a lot of attention and positive comments. Several people even inquired about purchasing prints!

I must say I am flattered and honored, it is my intention to offer some fine art prints for sale in the near future. With summer upon us, and me in full shooting mode, it will be fall before I can get galleries together and begin to offer prints for sale. If you were at the show and would like to purchase and image, send me an email please, I will gladly make up a signed 8x10 print without a frame for $39.99. Framing additional.

No comments: