Sunday, June 03, 2007

Paint fun....

I recently got to visit Binkerd Performance Horses, a mostly paint horse barn, with a few other breeds also, I think we shot 17 horse and owner combos in one day! I took so many many many photos, and they are almost all great! I could never pick any one favorite, here are just a very few samples from the day.... I have no idea where to even begin on choices, so these are done, I will use them..... Thank you to everyone, the day went pretty smooth considering the opportunity for chaos! Everyone did so AWESOME! The mood was fun, and the place , horses and people were gorgeous, who could ask for more!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you captured Cash in the very last photo with Debi! Funny dog just had to make it into at least one photo!

Great photos Cyndie!