Sunday, June 03, 2007

WAY behind on posting...

Well, I am sorry to everyone who stops in here, these last few weeks have been wonderful! But I am way behind on posting, I am finally caught up and can post some samples of what I have been shooting!

Sorry if this becomes one long photo post! I'll try to break it up a bit!



This first one is a Friesian Stallion I was hired to shoot for an upcoming add in a local publication. He was so fun, really a gentleman, and the owners are such great people!


4 comments:

SeePearrl said...

voww...simply beautiful!!

Wingnut said...

Thank you so very very much white forest!

Ninabird said...

magnificent, where is this farm?

Wingnut said...

Ninasinpony, Thank you so much! They are located in Washougal Washington, I have sent your information on to the owners, I hope they contact you.

~Cyndie