Thursday, October 30, 2008

Think Christmas NOW

I know, it's not even Halloween yet, but it's time to start thinking ahead for Christmas if you want a photographic session done and time to get cards made! I am currently putting together a special Holiday card session package and will post prices soon.

I have 15 different Card templates to choose from, or spend a little more and have one custom made! Here's a few samples:

Tri-fold outside
Tri-fold inside
5x7 vertical front

5x7 vertical inside5x7 vertical back
Tri-fold outside
Tri-fold inside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These templates are really beautiful!
Hilary

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

I agree the templates are wonderful, is this from a package you purchased or did you create them yourself? Great pics as always I bet they all love them!