Monday, April 27, 2009

Unwilling Subject

The light in my garden was exquisite just now, I grabbed my camera and child to go do an impromptu fun thing and she rebelled.... I have often preached, just go with it anyway to the parents of an unwilling child, and done so myself with my own and have come out with the best images ever, ones that I could have never gotten posed.

Well, as luck would have it, I got all of 30 seconds before she flipped out and ran off, but.... I got a stroke of luck in those seconds I think... One split second of complacency before the storm, enjoy....





1 comment:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

LOL gotta love 'em, kids and animals, never want to do what you want to do at the same time!! These are too cute well done to get so many in such a small time frame.