Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Rainy Days

Hi all, I am back up and running after a brief explosion in March and April. Yay!

So hey, days are slow this week, and I am loving the break, it was pouring rain yesterday and my daughter asked me to take some photos. I was ON it. So many times I hear "we have to cancel, it's going to rain" and so many times I have tried, too no end, to get clients to jump in with rain jackets and umbrellas and just GO with it, this is after all, OREGON... I even found myself wanting MORE rain, so it showed in the photos... (maybe pouring off the side of the umbrella, I thought about the garden hose... what would my neighbors think, ha ha ha, that crazy woman is out in the rain spraying her kid with the hose). Here's a few , shot right in front of our house on the street. I would probably clean up the tail lights of cars and stuff if I sent these to print.

(this shows the location and clutter in the background)



(A little change in the angle, and viola! Gorgeous)




2 comments:

Julie Blair said...

These are wonderful Cyndie! Love the black and pink and polka dots...your daughter is so cute!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your daughter is so cute, and, as a lover of polkadots, I am lovin' her umbrella and boots! Awesome photos!