Saturday, July 19, 2008

Going home today

As our trip comes to an end, we reflect on how very fortunate we have been. Not only did we see many wild horses, we were able to approach and at times even wander in and around the herds for hours at a time. It's always hard to leave, but I already look forward to next time.

Here's some shots from last night.


It's pretty bad when my 7 yr old daughter starts to get bored walking among wild horses and begins to play with the grasshoppers. Much more fun I suppose! I turned around to see her showing Grampie and demanding a picture. Below are the shots my Dad was taking at the same time I shot these.


And so the sun sets on our fantastic journey...

2 comments:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hey Cyndie
Good to have our short chat the other day, so glad you are having such a good time. I will have to catch up on your posts here but I have to say the ones I have seen so far are fabulous!!! I am green with envy LOL.

When you decide to return home go safely and look forward to our chats again.

(((((Hugs)))))

LuĂ­sa Lima said...

Cyndie,

Beautiful images! Many congratulations!

I'll link to your blog, it's worth it! :-)

Luisa