Friday, January 12, 2007

Artistic Effects

Here are a couple of shots I took yesterday, thank you to Michael and Lori from Hartman Equine Adventures for letting me play a bit, and Beth for setting it all up, your photos are up next :)!


This is a service I am now offering, I can come out and shoot in less than perfect conditions, and "fix" the backgrounds. There are endless artistic effects I can do to enhance your images. Here are three: You can click on the images to make them bigger.

The first is a simple fix for a cluttered background, and makes a dynamic portrait, I simply cleaned up the background by adding a white fog type vignette to the image. I also whitened the mane and tail. It's about a $25.00 digital work job.



The second was really fun, I burned the background a bit and added a zoom blur into the mares eyes and face. This adds a bit of motion and interest to this cool photo. Of course I also whitened the mane and tail, and enhanced her color a bit. Another $25.00 additional fee.



The third was fun, this photo was a great shot of the mare, but the background makes it an unsellable print, or does it? I have simply extracted her and now she is ready to drop into anything. Green trees, an out of focus pasture, an all white or black background? I also cleaned up the yellow cast in her haircoat and mane and tail. This is anywhere from a $45.00-$90.00 job per file.

No comments: