Sunday, January 28, 2007

Super Special!



Here's a great special offer... I am really wanting to shoot some new fresh stuff, and it's the dead of winter, not the usual time for outdoor horse photography, so here's my proposal:

I am looking for several representatives of many different breeds to shoot and use as self promotional shots. I will offer for a very limited few, a FREE farm call to shoot your horses! I will take 1 (one) representative of each breed I can get, up to say 5? I have already shot some arabians, so I am looking for quarter horses, paints, appaloosa, ponies, warmbloods, TB, NSH, Friesians, I would LOVE to shoot Gypsy Vanner, Mini's, draft horses, you name it, at lesiure, around the barn, under saddle, head shots, full body at liberty. Lets go play! Since it's winter we can do very candid shots, long hair, untrimmed, pasture horses, sure!

THAT'S 5 Lucky People getting FREEBIES!

I will take an hours worth of photography and GIVE you copyright free image files in return for a release form. It's that simple....

The first 5 different breed owners to contact me before Feb 8th, within say an hours drive for me (from Beaverton Oregon) will get photography bookings. (Must complete shoot before March 30th 2007)

email me at: cyndie@cyndieplanck.com
or call 503-913-0058

No comments: