Friday, January 05, 2007

Welcome


Welcome to the newest edition to my site, a personalized blog!

As we enter 2007, you will notice a new look to my website. I plan to streamline, using less words, and more photos! Some features are now disabled and will return as I write new pages, and some features will not be back as they were before.

Gone are my old price sheets. I will be shooting for pre-determined flat rates now, and giving you, the customer, ready to print, full resolution images on CD/DVD. All are copyright free, you can take them where you want, and print as many pictures and sizes as you wish.

I will still offer prints if you wish to order from me and I will have specialty services also, like art canvas prints available.

Textures and edge effects are hot now! I have purchased several and will have a gallery of choices up later this spring.

Please feel free to check in here anytime to see what I am shooting, read my comments, and find specials and coupons that I will only put up here!

No comments: