Friday, January 19, 2007

Cool, or too far?


I am noticing a new trend for lens flares in photography these days, I even had a client tell me he thought they were cool and artsy! This image I specifically took for the flare effect, it had a flare in the upper right corner on it's own, the middle one I added in PS2 (they have a lens flare filter even, ha!)

I have to admit, flares are a technical error, I had the hardest time "Making" it happen, but.... After having done so, I was amazed that I love this image! What I once wouldn't have even shown a client, and would have gone to great lengths not to have happen at all, is now cool!?

So, what do you think, cool, or too far?

2 comments:

Susan Jones said...

I kinda like them, I've certainly got my fair share of boo boo flares!

Susan Jones said...

oh, and beautiful shot!
xoxox