Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gorgeous Arabians

Last thursday, I went out to Hartman Equine Adventures in Eagle Creek Oregon to practice shooting. Thank you Beth so much for letting me come out and play, I got some real great shots and met some really wonderful people!
  • Hartman Equine Adventures

  • Here's an image I played with of Beth's gorgeous mare, Provacativ... I have many more, so I will be busy the next few days.. This would be around a $90.00 digital job.

    Check out Beth's site for all things horse related in the PNW.
  • PacNWHorse


  • 2 comments:

    photowannabe said...

    I do like the processing on this shot especially. it went from being more of a snapshot to being a gallery piece.

    Susan Jones said...

    I love your new site! wonderful pictures! I'm sooooo proud of you!
    rockstar!